First in Protecting, Your RV.

If the open road is calling you and a recreational vehicle, or RV, is the way you want to go, it may be smart to hitch on some RV insurance.  Simply put, Full-timer’s RV insurance is for you if you live in your RV (meaning it’s your primary residence for at least 6 months out of the year). Recreational is for you if you don’t (doesn’t matter how many times you use your RV, as long as it’s not your primary residence).

Get Started by completing the form below and a First Underwriters Personal Insurance Expert will get back to you with a proposal. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-888-58URFIRST and speak with a First Underwriters professional, Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm PT.