First in Protecting, Your Show.
First in Protecting, Your Fun.
First Underwriters has teamed up with Philadelphia Insurance Companies’ to offer entertainment insurance packages that are uniquely designed to fulfill the special insurance needs for the wide variety of risks in the Entertainment Industry including amusement parks, family entertainment centers, arcades, and horse and dog race tracks. We offer package policies including General Liability, Property, Crime, Inland Marine, Automobile, and separate Directors and Officers Liability and Umbrella Liability.
- Non-audited General Liability coverage
- No membership or administration fees required
- New ventures considered
- Horse Legal Liability, Participant Liability, and Emergency Medical coverage available where required
- Abuse and Molestation coverage available for qualified risks
- Aggregates per location or per event available
Apply Now by completing the form below and get the First Underwriters confidence behind your business, too. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-888-58URFIRST and speak with a First Underwriters professional, Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm PT.
Please select state specific forms when applicable.
- Amusement Park Supplemental Application
- Animal Tracks Supplemental Application
- Convention Center Supplemental Application
- Family Entertainment Centers (FEC) Supplemental Application
- Paintball Field Operator Safety Guidelines
- Paintball Supplemental Application
- Zipline Supplemental Application
- California Community Service Statement
- Massachusetts Residential Property & Liability Liquid Fuel Spill Supplemental
- Oklahoma Fire Application Addendum
- Winter Weather Freeze-Up Protection Supplemental
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed and signed/dated PHLY Family Entertainment Center Supplemental application
- Completed ACORD applications (for all coverages requested except General Liability)
- Currently valued insurance company loss runs for the current policy period plus 4 prior years
- Website information, brochures, and photos
- Latest financial statement
- Copy of safety rules
- Copies of waivers and releases where required
- Copies of contracts and certificates of insurance between insured and facility owners, if applicable
- Copy of contracts with all sub-contracted entities
- Business plan and resume of owners if new venture
- Evidence of Participant Accident coverage
- Emergency evacuation plan
Dan Weedin, CIC, CRM