First in Protecting, Your HR.
The number of lawsuits against American employers continues to climb. Employment related claims for wrongful professional conduct including discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, and breach of employment contract happens every day. As specific employment related claims fall outside of the scope of general liability insurance policies, it is important to ensure you have the necessary coverage in the event of an Employment Practices Liability claim.
A leading provider of specialty insurance, First Underwriters delivers the knowledge and resources needed to protect against financial damages resulting from wrongful employee conduct and practice claims. By partnering with First Underwriters, you are able to access and create coverage tailored to fit your company’s needs.
- All risk coverage for violation of any state, federal, or local civil rights or anti-discrimination law
- Protection from wrongful employment practices such as workplace harassment, retaliation,
failure to promote, demotion, invasion of privacy, defamation, and more
- Covers wrongful termination including constructive discharge punitive damages where allowed by state law, up to policy limits
- Punitive damages, where allowed by state law, up to policy limits
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Vicarious liability coverage included for all intentional acts
- Third-party Discrimination Coverage
- Defense costs outside coverage limits
- Worldwide coverage
- An EPLI hot-line staffed by EPLI attorneys
- A web-based loss control system
- A web-based human resources system
Apply Now by completing the form below and get the First Underwriters confidence behind your business, too. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-888-58URFIRST and speak with a First Underwriters professional, Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm PT.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed Application
- Copy of most recent financial statements if more than 250 employees
- Complete loss history for the past 5 years
- Employee Manual/Handbook