First in Protecting, Your Environment.
First Underwriters has teamed up with Philadelphia Insurance Companies’ to offer Contractor Environmental Coverage (CEC) which provides comprehensive environmental protection for many types of contractor including Environmental Remediation, General Contracting, Plumbing, HVAC, Street and Road, Excavating, Painting and many more.
CEC protects the insured from loss caused by contamination resulting from contracting operations performed by the insured or on their behalf, transportation of waste or materials to and from project site or their yards, disposal and recycling from their jobs sites or yards and their owned or leased locations.
- Remediation (discovery and 3rd party triggers)
- Third Party Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Contracting Operations Environmental Liability available on a claims-made or occurrence basis
- Professional Liability coverage (CEPC only)
- Shop/Yard Location coverage
- Non-owned Location coverage (for disposal sites)
- Image Restoration
- Emergency Expense
- Mold coverage available on a claims-made or occurrence basis
- Illicit Abandonment
- Clean-up to “Environmental Professional” Standard
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) and Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP) structures are available
Quick Reference Guides
Apply Now by completing the form below and get the First Underwriters confidence behind your business, too. If you prefer, you can call us at 1-888-58URFIRST and speak with a First Underwriters professional, Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm PT.
Documents Required for Proposal
- Completed, signed, and dated Contractor Environmental Coverage Application
- Details of expiring coverage
Please select state specific forms when applicable.